Welcome!

I have been a vinyl nut ever since my dad showed me how to play his Technics record player many years ago. I have also been a woodworking nut ever since my grandfather showed my how to use his bandsaw when I was five. That being said I would like to welcome you to my blog: Engrained Audio. I will be posting both DIY audio projects I find on the web and some projects of my own. Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Masterpiece

The project I have here to show you is probably one of the coolest DIY projects I have ever seen, and if I had the chance to try something like this I would definitely go for it. This modified turntable was completed by Nandor Szabo of Hungary and is the epitome of DIY audio projects in my opinion. It combines woodworking and audio in such a great way that I find it hard to think of any better project to describe what I am all about; and I didn't even make it! The link for the project walkthrough can be found here, and I urge you to take a look at all the grueling hard work that went into making such a fine piece of equipment.

DIY Wooden Turntable Project

No comments:

Post a Comment